The Outback Pioneer Series Highbanker is finally here.
**7/3-17 due to a large order placed by a mine today we are out of stock of legs, well pump out as many sets as we can in the next two days
The culmination of years of Highbanker designs, modifications, refinement and custom builds has resulted in what you see. The Outback Pioneer series pays homage to the hard outback that has so willingly provided us with this great hobby of Gold Prospecting in Australia.
Dimensions: (8″=203.2mm, 10″=254mm, 12″=304.8mm)
Hopper – Width 10 inches x 200m high, 600mm long
Sluice – Width 10 inches x 180mm high tapered to 70 mm and 1220mm long with 36 ” of dream mat
- All Highbankers come with 36″ of Vortex Dream Mat
- CNC precision cut Light weight heavy duty 5052 Aluminium with compact design
- Laser cut Adjustable stainless steel leg brackets for angle height and stability
- 4mm Height adjustment hopper arms
- Adjustable under hopper water crash control gate
- Boiler box with our custom 20mm Raised then rolled flat and galvanised steel clay breaker mesh
- Spray bar options built into design for cross member or wraparound spray bar to suit the user * spray bars not included
- Innovative Dream matting with superior fine gold retention.
What’s to come?
With the Dream mat we have found very little classification is required, however like all sluice mat systems shale, fractured slate and large cubed minerals like pyrites can clog up the cells. For this reason we offer punch plate as the classification system which can be easily removed with two simple bolts.
If you require Stainless steel grizzly bars we can supply these made to order.