FEATURES: A DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR AND SEPARATE SUBMERSIBLE PUMP TO REDUCE MAINTENANCE. INDIVIDUAL ON/OFF WATER SHUT OFF VALVES ABOVE EACH WHEEL, ALSO FOR RIGHT AND LEFT HAND GRINDING/POLISHING PADS (NO CROSS-CONTAMINATION OF GRIT) ALLOWS EASY OF MOVEMENT FROM WHEEL TO WHEEL TO DISC. A DRAINAGE SYSTEM TO ELIMINATE HAVING TO CONSTANTLY DISCARD PAN WATER. HEAVY-DUTY BASE BOARD, ALUMINUM SPLASH HOODS WITH ADJUSTABLE CLEAR PLASTIC SPLASH SHIELDS, PLASTIC PAD WITH DRAIN HOLES, COMES WITH FOUR SIDE SPLASH GUARDS, AND TWO FRONT HAND RESTS.
Included in the package:
- Plastic apron and clear plastic goggles
- Complete instructions. Wrench for fitting/removing wheels.
- Two x 6” x 1-1/2” metal bonded diamond grinding wheels: (1) each #80 and #220
- Four x 6” x 1-1/2” diamond resin bond wheels: (1) each #280, #600, #1200, and #3000,
- One x 6” #360 no hole 1/4-20 right hand threaded diamond flat lap for grinding flats
- Once x 5-1/2” 1/4-20 right hand canvas polishing pad with 2 grams of syringe of 14,000 diamond paste compound.
Driven with a powerful 1/4 hp, single phase, 220 volt, 1800 rpm, 50hz AC motor, a 30 watt, 605 GPH, 220 volt pump. With a 6 watt, 12 volt, single bayonet lamp (now with new model led light for longer life).
Overall size is 27” long x 13” deep x 12” high.