BOOKINGS ARE ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
A $50.00 booking fee is required which is non-refundable if hire is cancelled.
If shipping is required then scanned copies of the following are a must;
- Current Drivers Licence with current address or,
- Current Services Bill at current address.
- Copy Of Credit Card Front and Back for pre-authourisation and payment purposes (All copies destroyed on return)
All items in this category are provided with a carry bag and include an instruction booklet and all the things you will need to find that elusive Gold trail.
All detectors are tested in your prescence to ensure correct operation and that all items are available and in good working order.
Includes 22 x 28cm (8.5″ x 11″) DD PRO formance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown) with 3 FREE Accessories*:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- ACE Environmental Coverup
- 22 x 28cm (8.5″ x 11″) Searchcoil cover
The king of ACEs, the ACE 400i includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash.
- New Iron Audio: allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range.
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- New Camlocks for better stem stability
- New Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 22 x 28cm (8.5″ x 11″) PRO formance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: 3x the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination
- patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
Highly Recommended – Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Competition Events, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
Recommended – Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting
What are the differences between an ACE 400 and an ACE 400i ?
- Redivision of mid-tone/high-tone audio break points.
- Increased number of Iron Discrim pixels.
- U.S. coins removed from target legend.
- Variance in Mode/Discrim patterns.
|Digital Target ID||YES, 0-99 scale|
|Iron Audio feature||YES|
|Target ID Cursor Segments||12|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||6|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Pinpoint)|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||22 x 28cm (8.5″ x 11″)
|Length (Adjustable)||1.06m – 1.29m (42″ to 51″)|
|Total Weight||1.32 kgs (2.9 lbs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
* Accessory items are subject to change.