Includes 22 x 28cm (8.5″ x 11″) DD PRO formance™ submersible searchcoil (as shown) with 3 FREE Accessories*:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- ACE Environmental Coverup
- 22 x 28cm (8.5″ x 11″) Searchcoil cover
The king of ACEs, the ACE 400i includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash.
- New Iron Audio: allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range.
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- New Camlocks for better stem stability
- New Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 22 x 28cm (8.5″ x 11″) PRO formance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: 3x the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination
- patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
Highly Recommended – Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Competition Events, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
Recommended – Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting
What are the differences between an ACE 400 and an ACE 400i ?
- Redivision of mid-tone/high-tone audio break points.
- Increased number of Iron Discrim pixels.
- U.S. coins removed from target legend.
- Variance in Mode/Discrim patterns.
|Digital Target ID||YES, 0-99 scale|
|Iron Audio feature||YES|
|Target ID Cursor Segments||12|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||6|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Pinpoint)|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||22 x 28cm (8.5″ x 11″)
|Length (Adjustable)||1.06m – 1.29m (42″ to 51″)|
|Total Weight||1.32 kgs (2.9 lbs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
* Accessory items are subject to change.