Garrett ATX with NEW 11″x13″ DD closed searchcoil!
IDEAL FOR DEEPLY BURIED CACHES!
- 11″ x 13″ (29.9 x 33 cm) DD Closed Searchcoil
- Garrett Master Sound Headphones with Watertight Connector
- Garrett Detector Sling
- Battery charger
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Soft storage/travel case
- DVD and Manual
The Garrett ATX is the ultimate multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized ground, saltwater, etc.). It features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets military specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity – from tiny gold pieces to larger gold nuggets. The ATX is ideal for gold prospecting, relic hunting in highly mineralized soils, shallow water coin and jewelry hunting, and even for industrial applications. The ATX includes Motion and Non-Motion Modes, Advanced Ground Balance, LED signal strength indicator, Iron Check, and much more.
The ATX provides maximum detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
The ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
The Searchcoil can also be locked in 90° orientations to scan embankments or walls.
No extreme pricing. Just extreme performance !
- LOCATES TINY GOLD NUGGETS THAT OTHER PI DETECTORS MISS
ADVANCED NEW DD SEARCHCOIL
- PROVIDES ENHANCED DETECTION OF SMALL ITEMS & EASY PINPOINTING
ALL TERRAIN USE
- WATERPROOF TO 10 FEET
ATX KEY FEATURES
star.gif Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
star.gif Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
star.gif Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
star.gif Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
star.gif Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
star.gif Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Chose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
- Audio retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Circuit Type Advanced Pulse Indication
- Discrimination Adjustable, 25 settings
- Search Modes 2: Motion and Non Motion
- Ground Balance Range From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
- Audio Threshold Adjustable, 25 settings
- Detection Frequency 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion Depth 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments 13
- Electronic Pinpointing YES
- Quick Iron Check YES
- Standard Land Headphones Included: weight 16 oz. (0.45 kgs.)
- Standard Searchcoil 11×13″ DD Closed Searchoil
- Length (Adjustable) 20″ to 68″ (0.51m – 1.72m)
- Total Weight 6.9 lbs (3.13 kgs)
- Batteries 8 AA (included); rechargeables also included
- Warranty 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labour