Pinpointing Metal Detector
With a new lost pinpointer alarm, increased durability and sensitivity, Garrett’s new Pro-Pointer II has everything you’ve come to trust from the original… and more!
PRO-POINTER II KEY FEATURES
Lost Pinpointer Alarm
After 5 minutes of being ON without a button press, the Pro-Pointer II will begin emitting progressively faster warning chirps for 60 minutes.
After one hour of warning chirps, the Pro-Pointer II will power off automatically.
Lanyard Attachment Clip
Use to attach the Pro-Pointer II to your belt, digging pouch or your detector.
Increased Durability and Sensitivity
Faster Retuning Capability
Fast on/off cycles allow user to quickly tune out the detection of saltwater, wet sand or highly mineralized ground. Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
Other key features:
- Patented proportional audio/vibration pulse indicates targets
- Pinpoint tip detection
- 360° side scan detection area
- LED light for low light uses
- Patented scraping blade to sift through the soil to speed recovery
- Automatic tuning
- Large power button is easy to operate even with gloves
- Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards for dust and water protection. Entire unit can be rinsed/cleaned under water.
- Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights
- 9 volt battery included
- Woven belt holster included
|Model Name:||Garrett Pro-Pointer® II|
|Operating Temperatures:||-35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)|
|Operating Frequency:||12 kHz|
|Environmental Rating:||Weatherproof; IP 66|
|Indicators:||Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate|
|Dimensions:||Length: 9″ (22.9 cm)|
|Thickness:||1.5″ (3.8 cm) tapered to .875″ (2.2 cm)|
|Weight:||6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in|
|Battery:||Single 9V (included)|
|Battery Life:||Carbon: 16 hours|
|Alkaline: 30 hours|
|Rechargeable: 8 hours|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor|
|Patent Information:||US 7,575,065; D583,261 and