KIDS & BEGINNERS PACK COMPLETE! LORTONE 3A ROCK TUMBLER INCLUDING ALL YOU NEED TO GET GOING POLISHING ROCKS. FROM AGES 7 TO 107.
If you have questions, please see the Buying Guides (top menu) for FAQ and more info.
The Kit Includes:
- Complete Lortone 3A Tumbler – our most Popular seller. Commercial quality, long lasting equipment (not a toy)
- Starter Kit A – our most popular Starter kit of Media with enough for several months of Tumbling – included in the kit is:
- #80 Silicon Carbide for Coarse Grind – 500 grams
- #220 Silicon Carbide for Medium Grind – 500 grams
- #600 Silicon Carbide for Sanding/Pre-Polish – 500 grams
- Cerium Oxide for Polishing – 250 grams
- 250 grams pack of plastic pellets (currently black in colour)
- Professional Gemstone Tumbling Book by Lortone – a useful easy step-by-step guide to all you need to know to start work 20 pages
- 10X Loupe to help you inspect rocks and decide when they are ready for next stage
- Blunt Tweezers to pick up and sort gems/rocks
- One lot of Rough Rocks for your First Tumbler Load
- Small pack of settings – bead cages and key ring chains to turn your tumbled rocks into something useful (no extra tools/glue required)
- Free Gift – Aussie Sapphire hat (style may vary depending on available stock)
Join ALF – our Free Lapidary Forum where you can ask any questions on Tumbling or Gems. Moderated so that it is Family Friendly.
This is the most popular model of Lortone Rock Tumbler – a basic single barrel, rotary tumbler with a barrel capacity of 3 pounds (~1.3 kilograms). These tumblers feature a moulded rubber barrel to provide extra sound absorption and excellent results. Instruction book is included plus the Lortone Guide to Rock Tumbling.
This model has a 230 Volt electric motor and 3 pin plug to suit Australian power supply. Barrel can hold up to 1.3.kg of rock or jewellery.
This is an excellent price to get started in this wonderful hobby – nothing extra to add.